Sunday, April 15, 2007

Aprony Fun

I've been promising the hubby I'd make him a grilling apron for just about forever now. He picked out the fabric months ago and I finally got to making it today with the Nor'easter keeping us indoors and in pj's all day long. I can't argue with that!

And yes, that is a half naked woman on a motorcycle there on the pocket. Here's a close-up in case you really need more. Hey, he likes it, and that's what really matters. But of course, I've got some hot girl on bikes fabric left over if anyone is interested. I simply cannot think of a single thing I would ever use the rest of it for. I also finished my log cabin quilt top this past week, just in time for class on Saturday. I'd show it to you, but then I might ruin a certain wedding surprise for someone, so, we'll keep that one under wraps for now.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That apron is SO much fun! Love it!